2013-09-09 11:20| 来源：环球雅思 | 点击量：次
What’s your hometown famous for? Is it good for young people? What kinds of public places are popular with young people in your hometown? Why are they popular? Can you tell me about some recent changes in your hometown? What will your hometown be like in the future? Can you tell me something about the public transport system in your hometown?
How do you usually celebrate birthdays? What are some important birthdays in your culture? Which birthday left you with the deepest impression? Did you receive any gifts for that birthday? Who gave you the gifts? What did your friends do for that birthday? Do you prefer to celebrate your birthday with your family members or your friends? How do children celebrate their birthday in China?
3. Mobile phone
When did you get your first mobile phone? Do you think mobile phones are an important part of our lives? Which is more important, a mobile phone or a fax machine? Do you prefer to send text messages or to make phone calls? Is it impolite to use mobile phones in public places?
Do you have different bags for different occasions? Have you ever lost your bag?
Do you think you should pay money to go to museum? Do you often visit museums? What kind of museums is popular in China? When was the last time you went to a museum or a concert hall? Do you think museums are important to young people? Is it a good idea for museums to sell things to visitors?
1. Do you think you should pay money to go to museum?
2. What is famous about your hometown?
1. I don’t mind paying. The museums need money to maintain the exhibitions. It’s a fair reason for the visitors to pay. But it shouldn’t be too expensive since the purpose of museum is to educate.
2. Shenyang is rich in history. For example, the Japanese invaded the city and committed many atrocities, that is to say many crimes during the occupation. This is still remembered by many of the elderly folks to this day. Another example that I could mention is the Imperial Palace that belonged to the last dynasty-the Qing dynasty-in China. I think a sense of history is what makes Shenyang distinctive and special.
1. A teenager that you are familiar with
2. A person you enjoy talking to
3. A beautiful house or apartment you’ve visited
4. A city you like
5. A wrong decision made by someone who you are familiar with
6. A casual activity you did along the beach
7. An important traditional event in your country
8. Something useful you learned from your family member
9. Your life plan in the future (not related to work or study)
10. A meaningful song for you
11. Your favorite meal
12. An unsatisfied thing you ever bought
13. A family Business
14. A celebrity
A city you like
Describe a city you like.
You should say:
* Where it is
* What you can do there
* What the features are
and explain why you like it
|Hangzhou is the city I’d like to talk about. I’d like to begin by saying something about where it is. You know, HZ is just like a gentle and graceful lady situated on the Yangtze river delta. Although it is a bit far from where I live in, Shanghai. It is still handy to go by the D-train. Last week, I went there with my friend to celebrate our holiday. Guess what? It only took us approximately an hour to reach there. Actually, what really impressed me was the famous site—the West Lake, who always gives her warmest embrace in the historic center of HZ. It is surrounded by mountains on its tree sides, as you can imagine such a picturesque landscape. Strolling around the levee is really something enjoyable in a breezy and shiny morning. The fresh air and the tranquil environment can always help you to let your hair down. On top of that, you will definitely be recommended to take your time in the teahouse along the river with some soft ditties. You may just sit in a comfortable armchair and have a leisure chat with your friends, it seems to have nothing more laid-back like this. With reference to what the features are, I’d like to point out the 3km long Su Causeway. It is named after the notable personality who constructed it-the poet Su Dongpo (SDP) of the Northern Song Dynasty. As a onetime governor of HZ, SDP achieved the remarkable task of dredging up West Lake and then created SC which is now a beautiful tourist attraction of HZ. It looks magnificent at different points of the year, but it surpasses itself in beauty when spring comes to HZ. So, yep, all I want to say here at last is that, it is HZ that makes it so recommendable as an escape from your daily life. I can almost bet that you will be fascinated by this tranquil and serene city.|
1. What kinds of houses do old people and young people like respectively?
2.How do people feel about the protection of historic buildings in your country？
3.Are there any entertainment place near your school ？
4. Are planning important in our life?
5. What kinds of products do young people usually buy?
6. Why imported products are more popular than home-made ones?
7. What are the differences of shopping online and in shops?
8. Do you pay more attention to your behavior when being with the celebrities?
9. Do you think it is more difficult for celebrities to make friends?
10. What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling abroad?
11. Why do you think people want to study or work abroad for several years?
12. What do you think is the difference between eating at home and eating at the restaurant?
|范例||How do people feel about the protection of historic buildings in your country？|
|People have begun to realize the importance of protection historic buildings. They do know they are a precious heritage of significant historic value that reflects the culture, custom and civilization of 5,000 years’ history. Apart from that, another possible reason why people feel the necessity to protect historic buildings is because they are tired of the identical, block-like, unfriendly concrete skyscrapers.|