2017-12-12 11:51| 来源：环球教育 | 点击量：次
1. What work do you do?
2. Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
3. Do you like your job?
4. Is it very interesting?
5. (Possibly) Do you miss being a student?
Your Studies/ study efficiency
1. What subject(s) are you studying?
2. Why did you choose to study that subject?
3. Do you like your subject? (Why? / Why not?)
4. Is it very interesting?
5. Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
1. What’s (the name of) your hometown?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. How long have you been living there?
4. Do you like your hometown?
5. What do you like (most) about your hometown?
1. Do you live in a house or a flat?
2. Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
3. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
4. What's the difference between where you are living now and in the past?
5. Can you describe the place where you live?
1. What are you usually doing at this time? Do you do the same thing(s) every day?
2. What do you usually do after you get up (or, in the morning)?
3. What part of the day do you like best? (Why?)
4. What part of your daily routine makes you the happiest?
5. What part of the day are you most efficient?)
1. Do you do housework at home?
2. What kinds of housework do you often do?
3. Did you do housework when you were a child?
4. Do you think that children should do housework?
1. Which relative did you most often see when you were a child?
2. Who do you think is the most important member in your family?
3. Who do you like to go shopping with?
4. Who would you like to have dinner with when you have free time?
1. Do you have a lot of friends?
2. What do you and your best friends usually do together?
3. Do you prefer to have several good friends or many regular friends?
4. Would you like to have more friends?
5. Do you think friendship is important?
1. Do you like to spend time with teenagers?Why and why not?
2. Do you know anything about the kind of fashion that teenagers like?
3. What are the best things of being a teenager in your country?
4. How do teenagers entertain themselves?
1. Do you know your neighbors?
2. Do you like your neighbors?
3. What do you think of your neighbors?
4. How often do you see (or talk to) your neighbors?
5. When do you meet your neighbors?
1. Do you like any teacher of yours?
2. Do you still keep in touch with your teachers?
3. Do you think it’s important to like your teachers?
4. Do you want to be a teacher?
5. What qualities should a good teacher have?
1. Do you like pop music?
2. Who is your favorite pop singer?
3. Have you been to any live concert?
4. Normally, how to you listen to his/ her songs?
5. Do you want to be a pop singer? Why?
Fruits and vegetables
1. Do you like to eat fruit(s) and vegetables?
2. What kind of fruit do you like?
3. What’s your favorite fruit?
4. Do you think people should eat more fruits and vegetables?
5. What are the benefits for children from eating fruits and vegetables?
6. How much fruit and vegetables do you think a person needs to stay healthy?
1. Do you have any jewelry?
2. Are you interested in having any jewelry? /What’s your attitude toward jewelry?
3. What kinds of jewelry would you like to have?
4. How often do you wear jewelry?
5. How often do people in your country wear jewelry?
1. Do you often look at yourself in the mirror?
2. When do you usually look in a mirror?
3. Did you buy many mirrors?
4. Do you think mirrors are necessary ornaments?
5. What do you think of using mirrors to decorate rooms?
1. Do you use computers very much?
2. When do you use a computer?
3. What do you use computers for?
4. What part do computers play in your life?
5. How often do you use a computer?
1. Do you use the internet (very much)?
2. How often do you use the internet?
3. How (or, where) do you go onto the internet?
4. Have you ever bought anything on the internet?
1. Do you often travel by boat?
2. Have you ever been on a boat tour while you were on holidays?
3. Would you like to have a holiday on a boat?
4. Where in your country do people most often use boats or, travel by boat?
1. Do you like rainy days?
2. Do you prefer rainy days or sunny days?
3. What do you do on rainy days?
1. Do you like travelling by bus?
2. How often do you take buses?
3. Do you prefer taking buses or subway?
Newspaper and magazine
1. Do you often read newspapers?
2. Do you prefer to read local news or international news?
3. Do you like reading newspapers or magazines?
4. Do you think newspaper will disappear in the future?
1. Doyou like sunny days?
2. How do you feel when you are in the sunshine?
3. Do you prefer to live in a place with more sunshine or less?
Emails and Letters
1. Do you prefer to write letters by hand or to use a computer?
2. Which do you more often write, emails or letters?
3.How often do you write an email or a letter?
1. Do you like to keep up with the latestnews?
2. Why do you want to know the latest news?
3. How important is it to you to get the newsevery day?
1. Do you think it's important to be on time?
2. In your country is it important to be ontime?
3. How do you feel when others are late?
4. Are you, yourself, late very often?
1. Do you like your name?
2. Does your name have any particular meaning?
3. Who gave you your name?
1. Are there many advertisements in your country?
2. How do you feel about advertisements?
3. Do you think advertisements should be amusing or serious?
1. How do children celebrate birthdays in your country?
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
3. What kinds of birthday gifts do you like to receive?
4.Do people in China celebrate birthdays?
1. Do you like to learn about history?
2. What historical events do you find most interesting?
3. Do you like to watch programs on TV about history?
4. Do you think you can really learn history from films or TV programs?
1. Do you think the politeness is important? Why?
2. How do people show politeness in your country?
3. Who taught you to be polite?
4. Do you think people in your country are politer than in the past?
5. Do you think you are a polite person?
1. How do you manage (or, organize, or plan)your time?
2. Would you say you manage your time well?
3. Do you find it hard to manage your time?
4. How do you think you could better manage your time?
1. A good parent you think.
2. A historic figure you like.
3. An interesting person from another country.
4. A business leader / businessman that you admire.
5. A knowledgeable person you want to know.
6. An interesting person.
7. A product you bought that made you happy.
8. A piece of furniture you like.
9. An activity you do to keep fit.
10. An important letter that you received.
11. A rule at your school that you agree or disagree.
12. A subject you learned in the high school.
13. A traditional product in your country.
14. An advertisement you have seen recently.
15. An exciting book you read recently.
16. A leisure facility (cinema/theater/ sports center) would like to have in your hometown.
17. A place that people listen to music.
18. A dream home.
19. Your teaching experience.
20. An achievement that you are proud of.
21. A car journey.
22.An occasion that you helped someone (friend or relative).
Describe a piece of art (statue /painting)
Last month I saw a brush painting in a museum, which impressed me a lot. Its name
is the Paint of Ink Bamboo by Zhengbanqiao, who is a Chinese official of Qing dynasty.
He is also a painter and a poet. All his works are mainly about bamboos coz in his
mind bamboo is the straightest plant which symbolizes a person's noble spirit such as rectitude.
Typical Chinese paintings are usually drawn by a brush pen, with simple lines and
large color lumps, and the Paint of Ink Bamboo is no exception. The vivid bamboo is
drawn in foreground with flourishing leaves and upright stem, while in the background
there is a tall rock sticking out from a slope.
In the upper right corner, there is a poem written by Zhengbanqiao. So this painting is
a perfect combination of Chinese calligraphy works and brush paintings. The artist even adds
his name seal imprint on his works. This practice does not devalue the painting but could
possibly enhance it by giving it further provenance, especially when it is a seal of a
famous or celebrated individual.