来源：环球教育 | 点击量：次
题目：Tell me about a book you have read.
1. which book it was and when you read it？
2. what feelings you had whilst reading it？
3. if you have read other books by the same author?
4. and how it influenced you, if at all.
1. What kind of books do people in your country like to read?
2. Do you think that people’s tastes in books changes as they get older?
3. Do men and women like to read the same types of books?
4. In the future, do you think that books printed on paper will disappear?
5. What do you think are the qualities of a good book?
I am reading How to win friends and influence people recently and I love that. It is one of the first best-selling self-help books ever published, written by Dale Carnegie.
How to win friends and influence people firsttells us that 15 percent of one's success is due to technical knowledge. However, 85 percent is due to skill in human engineering -- personality and the ability to lead people. And then the book is like a practical methodology introduces the ways of how to handle people and interact with each other.
I like to read those self-help books because they encourage me a lot and remind me of mistakes I have made in daily life and help me works effectively on human relations. Moreover, those books are not based on dry theory, but on the experiences of the writer and short stories of famous people from different area who are politicians, writers and leaders in companies. Their stories make the book more fun and persuasive.