2018-11-01 20:54| 来源：环球雅思 | 点击量：次
1. There was a time when photos were only taken by cameras. It’s changed significantly now.
be taken by ... 由...拍
it's changed=it has changed
change significantly 变化巨大
2. Everyone is a photographer in this day and age. Their smartphones enable them to take high-quality photos wherever they are.
in this day and age 在当今
everyone可以对应they, their, them
enable sb to do sth=allow sb to do sth 使...能够
take high-quality photos 拍摄高质量的照片
3. This shift from the camera to the smartphone has altered the way we record our lives.
alter v. 改变
the way ... ...的方式
record our lives 记录我们的生活
4. One of my favorite gifts over the years has been an SLR camera that my dad gave me when I turned 20.
SLR camera 单反相机
turn 20 满20岁
5. This camera is an item that I treasure so much because it allows me to have a record of everything I see and everywhere I go.
have a record of ... 对...有一个记录
6. My dad is an amateur photographer and his passion is to snap photos of ancient buildings.
snap photos=take photos
ancient buildings 古建筑
7. We went to a 500-year-old temple in Shanxi last month and he managed to capture dozens of amazing pictures.
manage to do sth 完成...、做成...
capture ... 拍摄...
dozens of ... 几十个...
8. Not only do I take photos, I also like to develop them and make photo albums with them.
develop photos 洗照片
photo album 相册
9. It gives me a great feeling when I flick through an album and reminisce about the past.
flick through sth 随便翻看...
reminisce about the past 回忆过去
10. I think most people are nostalgic, and so the vast majority of people adore taking pictures and looking at them.
the vast majority of ... 大多数...