来源：环球教育 | 点击量：次
1) Do you have much furniture in your room?
2) What kind of furniture would you like to buy?
3) Is there anyone who bought or gave furniture to you?
4) What’s your favorite piece of furniture in your home?
1) Not really. I have all the basic ones that I need, for example, bed, cupboard, study desk, and wardrobe. I don’t think it is necessary to have too many furniture in my room. I prefer more activity space
2) Sine I already have the necessary pieces, I would like to buy some decorative ones such as a mirror or a carpet. This kind of furniture may improve the quality of my life.
3) It would definitely be my parents because I am a student now who have no income. I will buy furniture with my own salary when I have my own flat.
4) That would definitely be the bean bag in the living room. It is so soft and cosy which makes me feel like sitting in a cloud.