来源：环球教育 | 点击量：次
1) What’s the difference between writing with a pen and typing on a computer?
2) Can we tell someone’s personality from his or her handwriting?
3) Do you often write with a pen?
4) Is your handwriting easy for other people to read?
1) As far as I am concerned, typing on a computeris more convenient and relatively faster However, writing with a pen is more sincere.
2) Yeah that's true. Your handwriting can represent you to some extent because it leaves the first impression. If your handwriting is neat, people that you meet for the first time tend to like you more.
3) No. I seldom write with a pen and I think the last time I wrote something with my pen was more than a week ago. Most of my writing can be done with computer.
4) Yeah I think so. I write very slowly so my handwriting is quite neat, which makes it easy to recognize.