2020-01-27 21:06| 来源：环球教育-孙老师 | 点击量：次
Many people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced films. Why could this be?
Should governments give more financial support to local film industries?
1. Introduction: topic + general answer to both questions
2. Answer the first question
3. Answer the second question
4. Conclusion: paraphrase the answer you gave in the introduction
Simon说，首句引入主题，第二句表明立场。如：It is true that foreign films are more popular in many countries than domestically produced films. There could be several reasons why this is the case, and I believe that governments should promote local film-making by subsidizing the industry.
main paragraph: Should governments give financial support?
1. Topic sentence - governments should support local film industries
2. Explain why - talented local film-makers need opportunities
3. Explain more - they need money to pay film crews, actors etc.
4. Explain consequences - would lead to employment,
想好这五点以后是很容易将这五句话串连成一个段落了，来看看Simon是怎么把大纲中的词汇短语转化成一个个完整的句子的：There are several reasons why many people find foreign films more enjoyable than the films produced in their own countries. Firstly, the established film industries in certain countries have huge budgets for action, and their global appeal is undeniable. Another reason why these big-budget films are so successful is that they often star the most famous actors and actresses,, low-budget filmmaking in many countries suffers in comparison.
In conclusion, I believe that increased financial support could help to raise the quality of locally made films and allow them to compete with the foreign productions that currently dominate the market.