来源：环球教育 | 点击量：次
【教育 环境 科技】
1. Classroom education will not exist in 50 years. Do you agree or disagree?
2. Who should take the responsibility to deal with environmental problems, individuals or the government? （A/D或者D/B类出题均可）
3. Some people think that criminals sent to prison will commit crime again when set free. Why is the case? What is the best way to solve the problem? (注意the problem的指代)
4. Government should spend more money on the areas which are directly linked to human life than on arts. Do you agree or disagree?
5. Charity organizations cannot help everyone in the world, so they should only try to focus on the people in their own countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?（论点比较难）
6.Some people think government should spend money on sports facilities to promote people’s health instead of on the treatment of the people who are already ill. Do you agree or disagree?
7. International tourism has become a huge industry in the world. Some people think that the problems created by international tourism outweigh the benefits. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Nowadays, people no longer rely on one job for their life. Why is the case? Do you think it is negative or positive? （why和 P/N的段落比）
9. It is getting more and more difficult for university graduates to find jobs. What are the effects? How to solve it?
10. Some people think the government should spend money protecting languages from dying out.. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion? （语言类词汇）
11. Cheap air travel is increasingly popular around the world. To what extent do you think the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?（注意AD类微调）
12. Is it positive or negative to use alternative energy? （简单，题目看懂就可以了）
13. Throughout history, male leaders have led us to violence and conflict. If a society is governed by female leaders, it will be more peaceful. Do you agree or disagree?
14. Nowadays there is no need for museums and art galleries any more. Since everything is accessible through internet, people can find any historic facts there. Do you agree or disagree?
15. The older generations have traditional ideas about the correct ways of life, thinking and behaviour. Some people argue that these ideas are not helpful for the younger generation to prepare for modern life. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16.Fast food has been a trend in the modern life. Is it positive or negative? (注意比较对象是traditional food)
17. Countries are getting more interesting and attractive when there is a mixture of cultures and nationalities. Do you agree or disagree?
18. Urbanization alienates the interpersonal relationship, i.e. people live in the same building without knowing each other. What causes this phenomenon? How to solve it?
19. Some people think that schools should select students according to their academic abilities, while others believe that students with different abilities should be educated together. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
20. Some people think that it is acceptable to use animals for the benefit of humans. Others, however, think that it is wrong to exploit animals for human purposes. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.