2014-06-26 16:28| 来源：环球教育 | 点击量：次
1. Different people have different notions on happiness. What are the reasons for the different understanding of happiness? Which element do you think is the most important for your own happiness?
2. The invention of robots will change the working condition of human beings forever, but others believe that it also contains potential risks in the future. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
3. Some believe that women should not do such kinds of jobs like military or police force. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Economic success is the only way to measure personal success. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. The traffic jam in big cities is a huge trouble for most residents, so people should move to the countryside for a better living. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
6. Some people believe that higher education will provide people a chance to improve their academic performance in the future. However, others believe that it is a way to gain an academic qualification. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
7. The high tuition will force students from poor families to quit in their college and university, so the local government should pay the bill for the student. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. The advertisements of toys and snacks will have negative influence on kids, so it should be prohibited on TV and other media. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. The popularization of new media like the Internet and cellphones will put a threat on the traditional ones like printed books. What are the reasons for this issue? What measures should be taken to deal with it?
10. Rules and laws organized by government should be respected by every citizen for a public stability, which may deny freedom to an individual to some extent. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
11. Some people believe that criminals should be put into prison as long as possible rather than give them a second chance in community. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. The high proportion of aging population in many countries will impose negative influence on not only individual but also the whole society. What are the effects on both sides?
13. The local industry relying on the local marketing and consuming to some extent, so the local people should only spend money on the local foods and products instead of imported foods from other places in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
14. The fossil fuels are out of storage soon and will have negative influence on people’s healthy condition. What are effects on people’s health from using fossil fuels? What other ways can we apply to change the current energy crisis?
15. The developing countries should always get financial aid from developed nations, but it will bring about some sacrifice for the poor nations in many aspects. What are the sacrifices for the poor nations? What are the other ways to help those countries out of problem?
16. The relationship between families and friends are less close than we used to be. What are the reasons for this issue? What measures should be taken to deal with this problem?
17. As international tourists, one should always adhere to the local customs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
18. Some believe that students should learn in a group, but others believe that learning one-to-one is a better choice. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
19. The reports on newspaper and TV are focusing on violence and other negative social problems. Why do they broadcast these reports? What are the effects on the young generation in this issue?
20. The local government should concern the healthy condition of citizens through more hospitals and sports facilities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?