来源：未知 | 点击量：次
1. The government are encouraging industries and businesses to move from large cities to regional areas. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
2. In developing countries, some people think the government should introduce new technology for people in to improve the quality of life, while others believe governments should offer free education. Discuss both of the views and give your own opinion.
3. An increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times in their lives. Is it a positive or negative development?
4. Human activities have a negative effect on plants and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Other people believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. We can get information from news. But some people think we should not trust journalists. What do you think about it? And what do you think are the important qualities that a journalist should have?
6. More and more people want to study at university, so competition of university places is increasing. Why do more people want to study at university? Is it positive or negative?
7. Some people believe that university education should focus on the skills of employment for the future. Others think they should focus on academic study only. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. In some countries, there has been an increasing number of parents who educate their children by themselves at home instead of sending them to school. Do you think the advantages of it outweigh the disadvantages?
9. Many customs and the traditional ways of behaviors are no longer relevant to the modern life and not worth keeping. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Some people think painting and drawings are as important as other subjects, they should be compulsory in high school education. What do you think about it?
11. In some countries, the government has tried to reduce traffic problems. For instance, they imposed a congestion tax during rush hour. Do you think this development is positive or negative?
12. Some people think language class should be taught in small class, while others think the number of students doesn't matter. Do you agree or disagree?
13. Some people think younger people are not suitable for important positions in government in countries. Some think it will be a good idea for younger people to take on these positions. Agree or disagree?
14. Multicultural societies, where people of different ethnic groups live together, can bring more benefits than drawbacks to a country. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
15. Nowadays, women have full-time work same as men, logically men should share household equally with women. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16. In developing countries, some people think governments should introduce new technology for people in order to improve the quality of life, while others believe governments should offer free education. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
17. Towns and cities are attractive places. Some people suggest that the government should spend money putting in more works of art like paintings and statues to make them better to live in. To What extent do you agree or disagree?
18. Some people believe that the best way to produce a happier society is to ensure that there are only small differences between the richest and the poorest members. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
19. Some people say that everyone can create art, but others think only those who are talented or have special skills can create art. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
20. People believe that using mobile phones and computers to communicate make us lose ability to communicate with each other face-to-face，do you agree or disagree?